Sunday, February 20, 2011

28 Weeks

12 Weeks to go!  Woohoo!  Besides feeling like a hot air balloon, having massive heartburn, and tossing and turning in my sleep all night, things are going great.  I'm sure Thomas is wishing we still had our spare bed.  My latest craving is PANCAKES!  I can't get enough of them. Thomas and I have been watching all the seasons of Grey's Anatomy and it's def. not the best show to watch while you're pregnant.  I've cried at least once a day for the last couple of weeks.  We've got the baby's furniture together and the artwork for his nursery hung. 

My newest anxiety attacks lately haven't  been over how am I going to feed him or change him.  Now it's "Oh my gosh, what if he turns out like that child".  It happens when I see an unruly screamer in food lion or a potty mouthed teenager.  If I dwell on that too long I just get completely freaked out.  I've been thinking how I'll handle discipline and what I'll do when he does make a mistake.  I know I'm super qualified in child discipline, I can control 27 kids at once for 8 hours a day, but the idea of disciplining my own if currently freaking me out.  Good thing I have at least a year before I have to start!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are kidding about the "year before I start" part. My oldest was manipulating me with her cry by the time she was 3 months old. Rude awakening to realize that a 3 month old has you right where she wants you! You'll do great. You have lots of experience and you turned out pretty good so you might want to pick your momma's brain. Bet she can help!

    ReplyDelete